Friday, December 11, 2009

Elf Party 2009

A new Anderson tradition! Southern Living had this idea in their Christmas book they print every year and Heather & I just fell in love with it! I'm not sure the kids were as enthusiastic about it as we were but I'm sure they'll grow into it......right? :)


We all tried to wear as much red & green as we could (Taylor looked a little weird), eat a lot of red & green things and do Christmasy stuff like decorate a gingerbread house

with Grandma Anderson (Bomstad name)/Nana (Henderson name)/Mimi (Johnson name).
We have decided that if we all want to call our mom the same "grandmother" name, we are going to have to merge them all together and call her "Grandnami"!
I don't think that's going to play out! :)

It turned out to be really fun and something that I think the kids are going to look forward to.

No comments: