Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day & Almost Over the Flu!

Still feeling a little tender but so much better. I was actually able to spend a good part of the end of Christmas Day with Mike's family while we opened presents. Of course, when I came upstairs Mark had to act like I had the plague and pull his hoodie up over his head and cover his face except for one little hole which everyone thought was completely hilarious. He is such a character! He knows exactly how to push each situation to its fullest! Wouldn't be the same if he didn't!!! I'm so thankful though that Mike and Taylor have not gotten the flu because that would truly be horrible! God has been so good and kept them healthy! Oh, side note, the night before Christmas Eve, I was putting together ham pickle roll ups and was eating them and now that it was the last thing I ate before getting the flu, I don't think that I will be able to eat another one again. So sad. And yes, I will be ending this note with the topic of ham pickle rollups! :)

No comments: