Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Practice...

Thursday night Christmas Practice has come and gone! I can hardly believe it! What a busy time of year and what a busy night! Our Christmas program is on Sunday night at our South Campus and instead of having everyone come to practice on Friday night, we had practice tonight with a spaghetti dinner before. It was really good! I ate too much because I could hardly keep any breath support during the practice from how full I was! Ginger lead the rehearsal this year and I think it went really smoothly! I'm so nervous though! I've tried to memorize every one of my lines but I'm having difficulty with the last couple paragraphs. I shouldn't say that I've tried because I think I've read it through maybe two times at home in between other practice times so the fault lies with me. I will be studying very hard this weekend though! :) Taylor was pretty good through most of the first practice but by the end, Mike decided that it was just best if he took him home and I would ride back with Mom Henderson. It worked out really well because Taylor was able to get to bed on time and I was able to stay until the very end. Prayerfully everything will go just as wonderfully on Sunday!

No comments: