Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Program!

"Don't you just love this time of year?" My opening line for the Christmas program tonight! And it went so well! The bus kids came with us to the South Campus to sing a special before the program started and they did such a good job! I'm so proud of them! They looked so cute up there on the platform in their blue choir robes singing at the top of their lungs. I wish that I could have gotten a video but everyone I know was in the play or doing something for it or didn't have a camera.....so oh well....
I remembered every line and so did all the others! It turned out so very well! The Lord also helped with the sinus infection I had been battling so I didn't have to deal with a stuffy nose! My cousin Katie and her husband were in town from IN which was so special! Never in a million years did I think that they would be there!
After the program, we had a cookie fellowship and the kids really enjoyed that. Mike took everyone home on the church van and then he just went home. I took Taylor over to Heather's to meet up with Brian, Katie, Connie and Gary. Connie and Gary bought everyone Subway which was so nice and we just hung out, caught up and watched the Vikings. It was so much fun to be together! All in all, it was a very memorable night!

No comments: