Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cole in 4D!

What a miracle each baby is! Last night, we had a 4d ultra sound done at Bella Angel Imaging in Maple Grove. Both of our parents were able to be there with us and it was a very special time! We had one done when we were pregnant with Taylor and we just had to have one done for Cole. My dreams of him possibly having a little bit of me are somewhat dashed - he, just like Taylor, seems to strongly resemble his daddy. But since their daddy is a very handsome man, I have no problem with that! :) We were able to get a 20 minute dvd and 3 pages of pictures which was very special..... Afterwards, we took everyone to Olive Garden to enjoy a great meal (one of my favorite restaurants!!!) and all too soon, it was over. My parents came back with us to our house to watch the Monday night game which was fun too and prolonged the festivities of the night! :) Its so very special to us to have these memories and these photos! Love it!

No comments: