Monday, December 7, 2009

Diabetes or Not Diabetes...

Okay, so it sounds more drastic than it really is - I had my check up today for Cole and it included a glucose test for gestational diabetes. I'm so thankful that they have orange flavored drink because if they only had lemon lime, I don't think that I could do that (previous health experience has completely ruined that flavor for me). While we were waiting for the test to be completed - quite the long hour - we checked out Cole and he is head down and the doctor expects him to stay that way til it's time.....wow.....only 10 1/2 weeks to go.....wow! His heart rate is great and he is very active. All the time! Much more so than Taylor ever seemed to be so I'm wondering..... :) The rest of the time that we had to wait went by very quickly playing on our phones - I'm so thankful for technology at times like that - it flew by! No news is good news so I'm just waiting at this point! Oh the things we do to have little ones! Totally worth it!

No comments: