Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Garrett Graduates!

Garrett is finally graduating! Since he was home-schooled, he graduated with other home-schooled students in one big ceremony through YEAH. Each student was able to put together a profile with personal pictures that they narrated and added a meaningful song to. Garrett's was very good except for the lovely picture that he put of me in there - my mouth is wide open....wow, what a great brother! :)
I had to sit in the quiet room with Taylor the whole time but that's okay because he was able to walk around. Sitting right now is a very hard thing to do. I'm sure that phase will pass. Actually, not very hopeful but I can dream, right?
After the ceremony was over, we all went to Red Lobster to celebrate Garrett's birthday and since seafood is his favorite, we obliged.
What a memory and what a time - it feels really strange now that we are all "grown up".

No comments: