Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby #2 Is On The Way!!!

We are so happy and excited to announce that our second little one is on the way! I had hoped that Taylor and this little one would be closer together (I know I'm crazy!!!) but God truly knows best and I am so thankful!
It was very exciting to be able to tell Mike as a pre-Father's Day present and he is so very happy and excited! From my calculations, since I have not been to the doctor yet, this precious baby should arrive around February 21st. A winter baby!
I think that I am going to be pregnant during the perfect time because I am always cold so being a little warmer during those cold months will be a blessing! Also I will be able to eat whatever I want during the Fair (only 11 more weeks to go!!!) and during the holidays and feel okay about it! :) Then once the baby arrives, I will have March, April and May to get healthy and back to pre-pregnancy weight before the summer!
I'm so thankful that God has gone before us and picked this time for us and I cannot wait for Taylor's little brother or sister to be here!

No comments: