Friday, June 5, 2009

Garage Saling!

My sister Jess loves to garage sale and since I haven't been since we were little, we decided that it was time that I should go.....I'll have to wait to see if I agree with that until after we are done. Anyways, we packed the kids in the car and emptied the back of the truck to store all our goodies, and away we went. I found some really good deals for Taylor, from church clothes to pajamas and only ended up with about $8 lost! So I'm happy! The steal of a deal was this Pottery Barn coat storage rack thing - not quite sure how to describe it so that's the best I can. It's what I've always wanted to get for the entry way but of course, anything Pottery Barn is just a little out of my price range so this was the blessing of the day. Here's a picture of the kids after all the events of the day......so very sweet!

No comments: