Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthday Sunday

So I indulged myself and put Taylor in a seersucker suit yesterday for church. It was the most adorable outfit ever and I'm sure that it will only be this once that he will wear it because already he is almost too big for it.....so sad how quickly they grow.

We sang to him in the morning and he put his penny in the world and we also got to sing to him at night. I took him out of the nursery just for that song and then had to put him back in and that's not the funnest thing when he's going through that separation anxiety and just screams and clings as I drop him off. But I've found that once I've walked away, he is just fine and plays with everyone very well. Out of sight, out of mind, huh?

I took a picture of him and Keira in the morning and just had to post it so everyone could see just how adorable he was. Thank you for indulging me! :)

No comments: