Saturday, June 20, 2009

Back to the 50's 2009


This time of year we always welcome the "Back to the 50's" car show. They come to the State Fair grounds and a lot of the food booths open and it just gets us even more in the mood for the State Fair (yes, the count down has begun!)

We always go with Mom and Dad Henderson and this year was no exception! The night was pretty good but we had to dodge a bout of rain and luckily I found shelter under an awning but unfortunately had forgotten that though I was dry the other three adults that had to walk couldn't get at the umbrellas that were in the stroller that I was so eagerly pushing! Doesn't make for a very happy husband! :)

Mike and I left Taylor with Mom and Dad while we went and got footlongs and drinks for everyone. Taylor can't quite help with that just yet.

It was a great night and this year, amazingly enough, not so many pictures were taken of the cars.....hmmmm......not sure what happened with that but then again, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the hundreds of pictures I have from previous years! :)

No comments: