Friday, July 8, 2011

Labor Labor Labor

So last night I thought I was going into labor. Well, I thought wrong. I called the labor and delivery line around 6pm because I thought that I might be in labor. What would make me think this way? Oh just the fact that I couldn't walk through the pain that I was having because of the pressure on my pelvic and it would come and go along with some great labor contractions so of course, I think I'm in labor. The nurse said to come in so I could get evaluated and I called everyone (mom, sisters and friends). We get to the hospital, I have a couple more contractions, they hook up the monitoring equipment and everything goes away. Fun. The doctor was really nice and said to keep me for an hour and have me walk around and see if anything changes. I had a great nurse too. But alas, at 9pm, nothing had changed and everything had stopped. So we went to Perkins! Cause that's what you do when your labor stops! Perkins! It was so much fun though! And who knows when the opportunity will arise to go out to eat at 10:30 with your husband, two sisters, mom and dad and mom and dad-in-law. Probably never! :) And at this point, still the same - nothing! So we shall see! I have a doctor's appointment today at 3:30 and will probably schedule my elective induction then. I will keep anyone and everyone posted!

No comments: