Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baby Zach is waiting...

...and waiting and waiting! He just doesn't seem to want to leave his cozy little home! :) I guess I don't really blame him. We had an appointment with the doctor yesterday and everything was the same from Thursday night so.......who knows when this is all going to take place.
Mike and I were able to go on a date last night to Mall of America where we walked and walked hoping to make things happen but again, not a movement or change! Stinker! :) We at the California Ranch and the food was really good but wow, didn't really care for the music. It made us leave the restaurant just a little sooner than we would have. Definitely wouldn't recommend it for families. But I got my Starbucks and some paper from Archivers to finish Zach's announcements and all in all it was just wonderful! I love having that alone time with Mike - so few and far between. Except when we are exhausted at night after the boys have gone to sleep but the quality as you can imagine is not quite there! :)

No comments: