Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Today was Taylor's first Halloween! I know that we had him dress up last year, but this year was his first year that he could go trick or treating! I totally picked out his costume since I figured that by next year he would have an opinion as to what he wanted to be and I couldn't resist dressing him up in something absolutely adorable! We went over to Heather and Donald's because they live in a nice quiet neighborhood on a dead end and we didn't have to worry about traffic. Most of my family and extended family were there too because Deron is leaving to move to Washington state and it was the last time that we would be able to get together as a family so we kind of did everything at one time. Mike made the cutest video for YouTube so I've posted the link for everyone to be able to view it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl7VSRLX8Bo
Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: