Friday, November 13, 2009

Chocolate Covered Cherries!

It's that time of year again! I can't believe how quickly it comes and how quickly it goes! But what a day it is! Nana watched all the grandbabies again while we went to my Grandma's to make all the cherries. What a treasured memory it is to have that time with my Grandma....I know that one day there will be a time when she's not the one melting the chocolate but right now, I am going to cherish each and every year that we can do this together. Getting 700 cherries done in 7 hours is a pretty good accomplishment and I am happy to say that they are probably the best cherries we have ever made! My sister-in-law is going to be very happy on Sunday when I give her her first sampling - she loves these! Now the holiday season can begin!

No comments: