Thursday, November 26, 2009

Christmas Tree Time!


Today is one of my favorite days of the year....

....today we go and get our Christmas tree!

Mike worked a half day from home so we were able to leisurely get up and leisurely get ready and leisurely enjoy the day. I brought out all my other Christmas decorations and put those up around the house while I was waiting for him to finish working. Then we headed off to Menards! I know, Menards, but hey, its been the tradition since we got married so that's where we go and probably where we will continue to go although Mike has already mentioned that when the boys
are bigger he wants to experience cutting down our Christmas tree with them. It was colder than we thought out in the yard, but that just makes the experience more fun! :) I think we picked a pretty good tree even though it hadn't had a chance to fall.

I can't wait to decorate it tomorrow!

No comments: