Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mike's Birthday!!!

It was Mike's birthday today!!! Because it's Wednesday, he had to work and we had church tonight, but because I'm not working any more, I was able to plan a surprise birthday party for him at church! I baked a cake and Mom Henderson picked up balloons and it all just came together. I had to tell Dad Henderson to let out a little early and that almost gave it away because he was so excited about it but we were able to keep it a secret until Mike came downstairs. The kids loved surprising him like that and I know that he enjoyed it! When we finally got to surprise him, he was totally shocked! It worked out so well! I love that I was able to do that for him! I love him so much!
Click to play Mike's birthday!
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

No comments: