Thursday, December 11, 2008

Birthday Party!

Tonight we celebrated Mike and Mom Henderson's birthday by reserving the party room at the Olive Garden in Coon Rapids. Both sides of the family were invited but as life would have it, Andy and Angie and their kids, and Mark and Amy and their kids were sick and couldn't make it. Then Heather and Donald, at the last minute, got tickets to Disney on Ice so they took Ryan and Trevor to see that which I don't blame them for that at all! ;) If I were three and had a choice between Disney on Ice, popcorn and fun or a dinner at Olive Garden with a bunch of adults, I know what I would pick! :)
But my parents, Garrett and Matt and Jess were able to make it so it ended up being a cozy wonderful night! And I love Olive Garden no matter what! It was so nice though, that everyone took the time out of their schedule to come and celebrate these birthdays! We love our family!

No comments: