Sunday, December 7, 2008

Joy to the World!

The Childrens Choir Christmas play is finally here and gone! I can't believe that we got through it tonight and it's already over!!! Each year, it amazes me how much you can prepare for one hour in time and how quickly that one hour can go. This year, the children did a reading and singing program. There wasn't any acting or specific story but each child had a reading part and all the children either sang in groups or as a big choir and it turned out really well! And each one did so well! They memorized their parts and songs so well and I was so proud! Afterwards, Mike and I gave them their Christmas presents and we all went downstairs to enjoy cookies. I'm so proud of each child and how well they did and how commited they are to Christ and church each week!

No comments: