Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year's!

I am all about new things and new goals and new adventures! I may not be the most spontaneous person there is but I do love looking forward to things! And a brand new year is one of them. I wouldn't say that I have any resolutions but more along the lines of aspirations. God is good to me and in that goodness I want to live. In those blessings, I want to try to bless others through Christ. And in His mercy, I will do the best that I can. This year could possibly bring many changes to my life and instead of fearing what those changes might be, I want to embrace them. Even as I sit here typing without the use of one finger, with three sick little boys, missing the first evening church service of the year, I am still surrounded by the warmth of God's never-ending grace and His ever-flowing love. I am blessed!

No comments: