Monday, April 11, 2011

We Are Here!

Well, the flight went very very well! So thankful for a good pilot! And I sat next to a colonel in the air force who was very jittery and kept reviewing his itinerary every 5 minutes. Try that for an hour and a half. I didn't know if he was going to be able to make it! Between him shaking his leg and Mike shaking his legs, my sanity barely stayed in tact. :)
The hotel is really funky but very nice and right down town. We are about 2 blocks from 16th Street Mall which is very similar to Nicollet so I feel right at home. Not as many shopping choices as Nicollet but still very fun! Very excited to explore and see what I find in the coming days. :)
I am battling a cold and the more I think about it the more I think that it might be allergies but not very sure at all......hopefully I can take some medicine for this congestion and be done with it sooner rather than later.
The boys will be with Grandma and Grandpa Henderson for the rest of the night and then Nana will be there bright and early tomorrow morning to spend all day Tuesday and Wednesday with them. I'm so thankful for wonderful wonderful parents!
Oh, did I mention that it's 73 degrees? Loving it!

No comments: