Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sicker Than a Dog

Oh my! I didn't think that this congestion was going to turn into this but it was awful last night! I felt so bad for Mike because I could not go to sleep, could not get comfortable, could not stop reaching for the kleenex and could not stop getting a drink of water. I could not have been a worse sleep partner last night! I ended up on the floor so that my tossing and turning wouldn't keep waking him up and thankfully that didn't wreck my back.....although I was convinced that it would. But what a nice morning to be able to sleep in until 11, then take a bath, then slowly get ready and then head out to explore. Just magical! :) I miss my boys tho! I kept having these dreams about them, that they were with me and how were we going to go shopping today without a stroller.....so funny! :) I'm too much a mom now, I think! :)
So.......I had a fantastic club sandwich at Jason's Deli (never been there), got a gourmet cupcake from Mermaids Bakery and Pie Shoppe (never been there), picked up some naughty cold medicine that I'm not sure that I should really be taking from Walgreens (been there too many times already) and now I'm at Starbucks drinking a white mocha with a shot of caramel and blogging away! How much more relaxing could this be? :) I truly am in wife heaven!

No comments: