Sunday, August 8, 2010

First Day

We left today and headed up early this morning! We were actually on the road by 9:30 which is an amazing feat for us! We stopped at McDonalds for a very healthy breakfast :) and started on up the road to Duluth. I had thought maybe we could take the scenic route but I don't know what I was thinking with two little ones that don't like to be in their carseats any longer than necessary. We ended up getting to the hotel early but they let us check in early which was very nice of them. We got settled in and then headed over to Culvers for another healthy meal! :) I love vacations for that! I don't think I will be watching what I eat at all because what's vacation when you have to watch what you eat? Not a real vacation anyways. We will see how tonight goes with the kids......I wonder......

No comments: