Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's Changing...



Everything out in front of our house is changing! We all knew that it was going to happen but the scope of what is happening and how quickly is amazing to me! I'm so glad that Mom and Dad Henderson are in TN visiting Tim, Kim and the kids right now because I think they would be having a hard time with it. Although, coming back to this is going to be hard too. The big oak tree was cut down yesterday - we have so many pictures of that. I'm posting some pictures from my phone of what has changed so far - not sure how well you'll be able to see it but it's interesting! I'll post more when the road actually gets tarred. I think my love of privacy has just grown and I'm not sure I like how close the road is now.....oh well, adaption is good right? :)

No comments: