Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunting!

The Anderson tradition is to have an Easter egg hunt the Saturday before Easter and true to tradition we all showed up at my mom's house around 2:30pm. Everyone brought something to eat and since the day was nice, the guys went outside and practiced softball since our church is going to be playing softball this year......then we had an Easter egg hunt! It was so much fun! It's the best thing to watch the kids get older and enjoy these things more and more. I remember being young and how much fun it was for me (yes, we have been doing this for almost 20 years - yikes, I'm getting old!!!). This is one tradition that I love! Happy Easter everyone!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Easter Egg Hunting
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free scrapbook

No comments: