Friday, March 6, 2009

Preparing for Graduation!

Garrett is graduating this May and since I am the self-proclaimed scrapbooking queen, I have been nominated to help him with his graduation mementos and pictures. He came over yesterday to go through the pictures and figure out how we were going to display everything. Even though we live so close we hardly ever spend one on one time together and this day was special. I made marinated grilled chicken breasts with oven roasted potatoes and it was delicious! It's very hard to compete with my dad in grilling but Garrett kept complimenting me so maybe, just maybe I can grill as good as my dad! :) We spent alot of time talking so there is still quite a bit to be figured out but we had a great time doing it. We ended the night with raspberry chocolate crumb bars which where heavenly! I think there is gonna be a few more times to come before the whole graduation party is planned.......

No comments: