Friday, March 13, 2009

Play Date!

Today we met Heather with Ryan, Trevor and Blake, Esther with Ethan and Owen, Jessica with Blake and Keira and Sara with Luke and Colton at the Foley McDonalds to play together and eat a very nutritious lunch :)! I know, I know we are totally sane to be doing that right?
I am very tired after getting back from 2 1/2 hour play date and I didn't even play!!! But I sure did eat! HA!
The kids really did like all the time they got to spend together - even though there were a few crying episodes and at one point one of them had his pants off....won't mention who that was! But it was hilarious, hilarious for everyone except the mom of that crazy little boy!!!
Esther and Sara are a blast to be with and make being a mom so fun! And I never miss a time with my sisters so it was a great play date!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Playdate!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: