Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Last Night!

The MidWinter Banquet was wonderful! The food was excellent and Susie planned for just the right amount! We had a fabulous dessert buffet that was way too tempting - I think I succeeded in getting a little bit of everything and boy, that will probably show in just a few days. Think diet, Christy......yeah whatever. Isn't there a famous quote that goes "Tomorrow is another day!" That is my motto and I'm stickin by it until they roll me where I need to go!!! :)
Okay, so back to some semblance of sanity.
The banquet was great and all the ladies efforts really paid off. It's amazing how a church basement can be transformed. :)
Mike is really treasuring his time with Kurt. He's so laid back and enjoyable to be around and that's nice for Mike. They pretty much just get together and eat and check out music on ITunes. I get a kick out of Kurt's humor and I think he gets just as big a kick out of me....these times are so short and we always look back on them with fondness.

No comments: