Monday, February 16, 2009

Kurt LaBouve is Here!

We've gotten through the toughest part of shingles and PRAISE THE LORD, Mike is no longer contagious! Such an answer to prayer because we did not want to miss seeing Kurt and spending time with him....we so enjoy our time with him when he is here.
Tonight is our MidWinter Banquet.....since we were sick this past week, I couldn't help Susie like I had hoped but we are going early tonight to see if there is anything that I can do to help before hand and so that Kurt can get situated with the way the platform is set up. Hopefully everything will go smoothly. There are so many ladies that have been involved with all the big and little details (and there are many of each!) and I know that we are all praying that everything goes great! Which I'm sure it will! I'm looking forward to it....
Alas, Taylor has broken out with little dots - not sure how they are going to progress but we are hoping that he won't have too bad a case. My dad is coming over to babysit tonight (how cute!) so that I can go with Mike to the banquet. Yes, he would be going with my mom but my mom isn't going either as she gets to babysit Heather and Donald's three little boys. Aren't my parents the best? I think so!

No comments: