Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Party '08

I can't remember the exact year that this tradition started but it was a few years ago when Mike and I decided to have my family over for a get-together. Each year, everyone comes over to our house and we provide all the food and drinks and we just hang out all day and play yard games and then enjoy a bonfire......it's really fun and we always have a great time. This year we didn't get as many pictures as we normally do so there isn't much to see but we still had a great time. Steven couldn't make it because he had to work and Deron wasn't there because of school but everyone else made it! The older boy cousins always have a fun time together :) and this year we gave them these balls to play with so they had a fun time throwing them around the yard and running to catch them. I got some awesome recipes online from Food Network and from what everyone said, everything turned out great! I love these times together and I love that we have made this a tradition. I know that I look forward to it every year!
Click to play Family Party '08
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: