Thursday, October 30, 2008

Payten Grace...

was born on October 29th! We went up to the hospital to see the new baby and tired mom! They both looked great when we got there and Ang looked really happy that it was all over! :) Mom and Dad Henderson were visiting Tim, Kim and the kids in TN so they weren't able to visit them in the hospital but Mom had me bring all the presents up to the hospital to have Angie enjoy them. I should have taken pictures of that but I didn't.....I think Mike had the camera and I was holding Payten. :) Steve and Melissa were there when we got there and it was really nice to see them - Melissa looks really well and the baby is doing really well. Payten is so beautiful and precious and we can't wait to see her again!
Click to play Payten Grace...
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: