Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cole's First Birthday

Today we celebrated Cole's first birthday! I love having my babies on Friday's because their 1st birthdays fall on a Saturday which is such a good day to celebrate! Because it's the middle of winter, we had the party at the Maple Grove Community Center. It was very affordable and the kids were able to play in their maze or in the pool. Very fun! We kept everything simple and just had Costco pizza, chips and cupcakes with ice cream. I made a cake with a Winnie the Pooh theme but the cupcakes were the bigger hit! :) It ended up being just a wonderful wonderful time and I love my baby boy! He won't be my baby boy for long and he's growing up so fast! I just love him and his precious personality!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Scrapbook personalized with Smilebox

No comments: