Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve...

Always such a special time with my family. We spend the entire day together starting with brunch at around 11, games and hanging out, appetizers, singing around the piano, dinner, opening presents and dessert. Normally the day doesn't end until around midnight or so, but this year, with Mike's health, our night ended a little earlier which was okay since the boys were getting over colds and we all seemed to be tired earlier.
My brothers and sisters and I went to see my Grandma at the hospital since she was going to be there over Christmas and we sang some Christmas songs. Garrett posted one on FB of us singing on the way home......hmmmmm......very interesting since its acappella! :)
It was good to see her though and she seems to be doing much better.
She should be able to come home in a little over a week.
I thought I would post some pictures of the highlights of the day!
Merry Christmas Eve!

Steven's beautiful tablescape! It made our Christmas Eve dinner so special!

The boys unwrapping and enjoying their presents!

My chunky monkey!

What a way to end it - self portrait all the way!

No comments: