Saturday, May 29, 2010

Taylor's 2nd Birthday!

Tonight we celebrated Taylor's 2nd birthday! His birthday is on Sunday and since that would never work to have his birthday party on Sunday we decided to have it the Friday before. It turned out to be a wonderful day weather wise and we had a perfect bonfire. Uncle Mark, Aunt Amy, Nick and Kaylee couldn't make it because they were heading up to the cabin for the Memorial Day weekend and Uncle Andy, Aunt Angie, Paigey, Campbell and Payten couldn't make it because they got sick so the party had to go on without them! We had a great time and Taylor received so many nice things from everyone. I really believe the kids had such a good time outside. And I was so proud of my cake - since I've never taken classes before, I thought it turned out pretty good! Happy Birthday Taylor! We love you!
Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
This photo album customized with Smilebox

No comments: