Monday, February 8, 2010

And Another Baby Appointment...

We just got back from the doctor and things are pretty much the same. I'm having false labor contraction right now on a pretty regular timing of about 6-7 minutes apart but nothing more than that. I do have to say, I actually look forward to those contractions because they feel good to me! Weird, I know! But my blood pressure is good, Cole's heart rate is good and I couldn't ask for anything more! The doctor did ask me if I would like to schedule my delivery or just wait and we chose to just wait and see what happens. I guess this time around if I could experience what its like to have it happen on its own, I would like to be able to do that. Again, probably not the norm for most but I'm okay with just waiting! Can't wait to see what happens over the next couple of weeks!

No comments: