Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday in TN...



This morning, when we got done getting ready for church, we found out that Alex wasn't feeling too well so Kim and Alex stayed home! We went with Tim, Ashley and Austin to Middle Tennessee Baptist Church where Pastor Tony Hudson is the pastor. It was a great moving service and the music was especially awesome!
We went home for lunch and Kim had made this wonderful grilled chicken, grilled veggies and so much other food. It was great! Taylor isn't really eating anything during this trip. He has tended to eat alot of sugar and not much else. And I'm just being a softy and not forcing anything on him but that's not good either....I'll have to work on that when I get home.
So for the evening service, Kim was scheduled to sing at Franklin Road Baptist Church and she asked me to play for her which was a real honor but I was just terrified. The last time I played for that many people was in college! She and Alex drove in a separate car so she could take him back home after she sang. Taylor went screaming into the nursery but after we picked him up, the nursery worker told us that he had been very good the whole time. Which makes me so very happy! :)
After church, Ashley had a youth group function so Tim, Austin and we went to Steak and Shake and had a great time! Taylor loves his cousins and Austin is so gentle with him and so kind. I love the relationship that they are developing. I included some pictures from our dinner out - they were so cute!

No comments: