Monday, June 2, 2008

First Day Home


It's our first day home! Getting up in the middle of the night was a new thing......one that I'm sure I will get used to. I've waited so long for this time with him that I can't complain about having to get up. He's so precious! Mike and I are doing the diaper duty together since he was circumcised on Saturday. I just can't handle all of that by myself because I feel so bad for him. But Mike's really good with it and we just do it together. I'm waiting for the first time we get sprayed......:) What a surprise that will be! Here's a picture that Mike took of him holding his monkey. Aren't his hands huge? This picture makes them look bigger than they really are but they are still pretty big and he loves to spread them really wide. I may be biased but I do believe he is the cutest baby ever!

No comments: