Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I finally felt him!

Had to post again.....everyone's been asking me if I have felt him yet and up til now I had to honestly say that I didn't feel him. Obviously, I didn't know what I was feeling. Anyways, I posted the previous post and then laid back down (we took another day off for my birthday so of course we are sleeping in!!!) and was laying on my left side and just thinking about everything that happened yesterday when all of sudden I realized that was I thought were air bubbles in my stomach were not that at all! The revelation of realizing that there is a human being inside of me was so overwhelming and so wonderful and so amazing all at the same time that I have laid here for almost an hour just feeling him move and trying to figure out what he's doing. Mike put is head on my stomach and Taylor actually kicked him in the cheek!!! It's so much fun and so incredible! I am amazed that God gave us this ability, honor and privilege! I so can't wait until he's here!

2 comments:

Just A Mom said...

Hey guys!what a great way to get to know you both even better! Love ya and the site looks awesome! Jess

Emily L. said...

Hi Christy,
Remember me, Emily, your roommate from Walden IV? How are you? Let me hear from you...my email is efridelynch@yahoo.com.